Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday... again.










There must be something about Tuesday. I woke up feeling restless and just didn't want to stay home, so we rushed through the necessary for my guilty mommy conscience school work and then took off to go to Target, get some lunch and play at the park. We met Aunt Mando at the park and enjoyed lunch with her. It was one of those close to perfect fall days that reenergize me so greatly. We came home and rested and then went to the park down the street because we hadn't had enough park time yet. Abi rode her bike almost all the way there by herself (well, with training wheels) for the first time. The light was so wonderful and we had so much fun playing. Please indulge me, I took over a hundred photos today, I want to share my favorites. The river is MY river, in our back yard. It sparkles like that all the time and I like to think it is just for me. The leaf pile photos are from Sunday and were taken by my hubby, but I discovered them when I dumped today's photos onto the computer and they made me smile. Enjoy~

1 comment:

The Chicken Lady said...

Oh My Goodness! The girls look absolutely adorable!! I'm glad you all had a great time in the park. Looks like a PERFECT day! And your lake is very purty too! :)