Monday, March 26, 2007

Keeping me Sane

Lovely things keeping me sane in the process of moving...
1. PRAYER... Lots of it!
2. SPRING... 2 times we have moved in the winter, I much prefer this. I have windows open and sun and warm and things sprouting (although I am quite sad to leave my gardens... good thing the house we are buying is only 6 blocks from where we currently live and I will be able to come back and split some of my plants).
3. Supportive friends and family. Thank you all for your help and hugs and encouragement.
4. As usual, my funny children. I paused in packing to look out the window and see this...


I am not sure what the arm floaties are protecting them from, but at least they are safe and brought a smile to this mom's face. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Emma with the upside down/backwards or whatever helmet and the little smirk!

Jonathan & Sarah Ragan said...

Congrats on the new house! I'll be praying for you as you move...the kids are adorable...and I LOVE the arm floaties...you just never know when they might come in handy!