Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gardens




Like I said yesterday, we went to Rotary Gardens on Emma's birthday to take some pictures. Emma loves to use my camera and I thought maybe I could get some decent pictures of the children, not to mention, this is one of my favorite places on earth to go. I did get SOME decent pictures of the girls, but most of them were either of them running away, doing flips or being goofy. I love that my camera does a decent job of capturing action because their facial expressions are always best when they are moving quickly. At least the flowers were cooperating.






1 comment:

The Chicken Lady said...

I haven't been keeping updated on my blog friends lately! Beautiful pictures of the flowers and the darling girlies. Happy late birthday to your princess chick! :)