Thursday, May 31, 2007

A New Bag!

When I started this blog, I had fully intended it to be a sort of craft blog, because in general, making things is one of the mostest lovliest things in my life (extra "est" for emphasis). I was actually inspired to start blogging after discovering wonderful craft blogs such as HelloMyNameisHeather, Anna Maria Horner, SouleMama, Happy Things and Tree Fall Design, just to name a few. So today, I actually bring you.... SOMETHING I MADE! Husband and I are going to the State Track meet this weekend and I neeeeeded a new bag to take a long. I am trying to learn to sew purses and bags without patterns, so this is an attempt at a no pattern bag. Turned out pretty good.



The girls also caught their first fish from the river in our backyard this weekend. You can tell by their faces that they thought it was lovely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not nearly big enough. You can't fit so much food and books in there! What are you taking with you?

Kelly G. said...

It is designed for 1 magazine, 1 book,a pen, a small notebook, a water bottle, an apple, and a bag of peanuts and it is just fine thankyouverymuch!

Anonymous said...

I really, really like it; especially the colors. I want one!

Anonymous said...

ONLY ONE MAGAZINE AND BOOK! I can't fathom choosing just ONE! What about your camera? It truly deserves a place of honor you know!